Monday, February 2, 2009

Over View

Hello everyone once again, my apologies for the lack of written words on this blog, I haven't been the best health wise or have had other things on my mind and things to do or get done. anyway I plan on writing more on here.

Pretty soon I will have a new study that I'm working on written on here. I can think of many but I like to leave some ideas for backup in case asked to speak at youth-group. I haven't had much on the poems to my mind of late so I'm hoping God brings more to my mind to write up.

Since I've written last, I've had many ups and downs but over all the greatest victory so far in my christian life, I've gotten over and cleaned up a sin that has been bothering my mind and making it more worldly. I praise God for those he placed to help me through that, as well as those teachers and pastors who helped me with services even tho they didn't know it while they preached. I've since then been having more and more victory over each sin, dealing with them, getting right with everyone. reading my Bible more, praying more often, and for longer periods of time. Each and every day I've got some hymn or scripture song going through my head. Verse's reminding me of God's love and his commandments that I not take his Love and mercy for granted. God's brought more times where my knowledge has been put to use in helping others. I can only pray that for all that knowledge I have, that I will also hold to the wisdom my self. Live what I say. Even tho this cold has still been bothering me, the physical asthma, I'm still holding up and God is still giving my the grace to go through each day rejoicing.

I have been praying a good bit on the future, for where I should go, what teaching should I go for, what jobs would I do, and what kind of life I'm leading for others as an example. I only pray that through my life and example other will learn, and realize its better to listen to example and learn, then learn by experience and have the thoughts haunt you the rest of your life.

A Christian Home

O give us homes built firm upon the Saviour,
Where Christ is Head, and Counsellor and Guide;
Where ev'ry child is taught His love and favor
And gives his heart to Christ, the crucified:
How sweet to know that tho' his footsteps waver
His faithful Lord is walking by his side!

O give us homes with godly fathers, mothers,
Who always place their hope and trust in Him;
Whose tender patience turmoil never bothers,
Whose calm and courage trouble cannot dim;
A home where each finds joy in serving others,
And love still shines, tho' days be dark and grim.

O give us homes where Christ is Lord and Master,
The Bible read, the precious hymns still sung;
Where prayer comes first in peace or in disaster,
And praise is natural speech to ev'ry tongue;
Where mountains move before a faith that's vaster,
And Christ sufficient is for old and young.

O Lord, our God, our homes are Thine forever!
We trust to Thee their problems, toil, and care;
Their bonds of love no enemy can sever
If Thou art always Lord and Master there:
Be Thou the center of our least endeavor:
Be Thou our Guest, our hearts and homes to share.


I am very happy to say, That I am what I am through the grace of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!