Thursday, January 24, 2008

Donkey kong music and thoughts

I am listening to donkey kong music and Zelda music on youtube while writing this post. its sounds pretty cool. its brings back that good old days.



Today I guess I had some weird smell about me because the cats seemed very bothered by me and continued to keep smelling my coat. the only thing I know about that would make me smell is the garbage that I took out at 7:00.



Today I met someone who was 9 years old playing BattleFront 2 it was kind of weird. she said she was Asian and was in 12 grade. wow smart kid. but I can't believe that a 9 year old would be playing it. it just seems so messed up and confusing. She said that her brother had been teaching her how to play it. wow thats funny.



Ok well I am over my Flu it went by pretty quick. Throw up twice and then feel better. seems quick to me. Thank you those who were praying for my family and me in our sickness.


There is something God is showing me more and more is my friends and family being always there and always helping. I thank God for you guys and all your doing in prayers and comfort. With Jill and with sickness everyone is always there. That unity that God gave us is amazing as is his grace and mercy.



Now its time to get back to the resting.

15 comments:

zorg said...

the good old days, thats funny. your only 15. maybe there was dead dog remains in the trash and particles got on your coat and the cats are trying to warn you that your coat needs washed. and a 9 year old playing battelfront2? that is very weird. and in 12 grade? sounds fishy, but I guess she could be a smart kid, some kids are naturally smart like the nerdy computer geek kind.

PJ said...

well she did say she was asian........

Anonymous said...

so are asian people smarter? thats totally not fair.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you zorg

PJ said...

yes the good old days. is there something wrong with me thinking im older than you.

zorg said...

I guess not. but you will never be older, taller maybe, but never older.

PJ said...

stop ruining my fan fare.

zorg said...

lol, sorry (not).

how do you think i felt when you got taller? hmm?

zorg said...

the pics of sammy, lia and your mom are nice, but yours, needs, um, help.

hehehe, I love criticizing things, its so fun.

PJ said...

I think you need to be quiet now about way I look. I already know how dumb I look and you aren't helping.

zorg said...

ok ok, sorry. i think i went to far.

PJ said...

Your forgiven. For now........hehehehe.

zorg said...

for now?! oh no, I suddenly wish all the snow would melt.

PJ said...

lol, thats good. No, I do forgive you of it. I just like to joke as you do.

zorg said...

phew, I'm relieved:)