Friday, January 11, 2008

Life In My Home

I'm the second to last in my family and I have four other brothers and sisters. One Brother and Three sisters. I am unable to know how many are in my heavenly family, to many of them. My oldest sister has to kids and one of them thinks that She can follow me anywhere, its like having someone to follow you and copy you all the time. I am in tenth grade and I have a job, which has been helpful. My youngest sister is Lia and she is 11 I think. I don't remember and I can't say to with a straight face in the first place so on to the next person. The Third in the family is Kaylyn and is in college, She is 18. My Brother is 21 and is trying to get in a christian college. and I already said stuff about my oldest sister I would tell everyone about her husband but because of family reasons I can't. and well everyone is still living here and its a bit crowded. There isn't much to tell. But now you all know them. Now is where I get my niece off my lap again.


Important matter is that Lia, Kaylyn, and Daniel(my sisters husband) are not saved and need prayer.

I wish I could think of more to say. Sorry.

10 comments:

zorg said...

Sounds like your a good uncle, she likes to copy you. Yeah, I think Lia is eleven, not sure. Were you typing fast or something? Its funny to read all your typo's.

PJ said...

Typo's?????
sorry still not sure about small form of some words

PJ said...

I fixed one of them I didn't see any others

Granny Kate said...

One thing you need to work on: when you should use TWO or TO or TOO. You tend to use TO for all three purposes.

Lia is 11. Her birthday is September 13. This year she will be 12. Scary. You guys all grow up too fast.

Granny Kate said...

One more thing...Kaylyn turned 19 back in November. The 13th, to be exact. She will be 20 this year.

Funny, I know the birth dates for the female Underwoods, but not the males. Except that yours is in June, and Chris's is in March.

PJ said...

stop it I can';t take it.:) I have not known the birth dates of any of my sisters don't you start on me please. and the "to" thing is because I am used to saying everything the fast way

zorg said...

um yeah, that pic is funny.

PJ said...

it is funny and I look them up all the time. like a terroist cat, the hugging white tiger, Garfield kicking odie.

zorg said...

terrorist cat? that sounds cool. Whats it look like.

PJ said...

it looks like a arabian cat with the cloth hat and bombs straped to its back side.